European Union legal advisers to the Council of Ministers issued an opinion warning of potential market disruption that could follow if current plans to introduce reverse charging of value-added tax, to help counter fraud, proceed. The EU Council of Ministers’ legal service concluded that the VAT reverse-charging proposal doesn’t “contain sufficient conditions” to ensure the plan will cause only minimal disturbance to the EU single market, according to a confidential document seen May 25 by Bloomberg BNA.
- What It’s Like to Work with a VAT Reclaim Company
- Business VAT Refund vs Personal VAT Reclaim
- 8 Tips to cut business travel expenses
- Decrease the Cost of Doing Business in Europe
- December Deadline – Prepare yourself
- Global VaTax Partners With TEVEA International for Reclaiming European VAT Refunds Due to US Companies
- Concur inks first ever deal with Nextgen in the driver’s seat